New student applications will be considered by the Admissions Committee and students given admission when the following have been submitted and/or cleared:
- Fully completed and signed application.
- Student Immunization Record (up-to-date as required by Government).
- Evidence of a complete physical examination (within 12 months of first day of school required for all new students).
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of the IDs/Passports for both parents/Guardians.
- Copy of last two terms report cards (for those from other schools).
- Satisfactory completion of the entrance exam.
- An interview with the admissions committee if deemed necessary.
- Signed financial agreement/clearance.
- Signed copy of the Mt Olives Adventist School Behavioural Code & Guidelines